I would have screamed like a Chihuahua too!

Aww come on... The customer reactions were not as good as they could/should have been. NO ONE pee'd their pants?!

Should have waited until AFTER they had their 'coffee hit' obviously

You people are funny. I actually do experience psychic phenomena, and I still would've immediately noticed the track in the wall. I think I could hear the whir of it in the video, so I certainly would've in person. Not to mention it looked totally staged. Crappy acting, and too many people watching nonsense.

ohhhhhh and with those words of wisdom and courage I have now transformed myself into a "Senior Member".

:lol Well ... with those words of wisdom and courage ... you certainly earned it chuckles! Couldn't stop laughing. :)

Last edited:
WOw this vid went viral. When I first saw it, it had less than 300 views. @ 2:30 Monday. Now its Thursday and it has 25 million!

WOw this vid went viral. When I first saw it, it had less than 300 views. @ 2:30 Monday. Now its Thursday and it has 25 million!

Yeah at least 50 of my friends either posted it to social media websites or emailed a link to their friends. Multiply that by each of us.

Back
Top Bottom