I wonder if this can be done. 2 separate input chains share same pedal 1 expression....

dpeterson

Axe-Master
I have a friend who is running 3 instruments through a preset. input 1, 2, and 3, and output respectively. 1 and 2 are guitar 3 is bass. Guitar 1 has a pedal hooked up to a wah block with auto engage. I programmed scenes to switch lead boosts and delay etc. Having one pedal hooked up is there a way to have it work for guitar 1 or 2 depending on the scene? Does that make sense? Say if Guitar 1 is on the scene with his lead boost the wah will work, and vice versa for 2.

Trying to avoid another pedal and cable if possible.

Yes. Assign the modifier to the Wah channel in use for the scene you want. In the scenes where it's unused set the Wah block on another channel.

It might be good to post the preset or a screenshot of the routing.

You'll need a separate wah block for each guitar to do this most easily, although there are ways to share one wah block with some extra routing & switching techniques.

You need to make sure each wah is saved as bypassed in each scene where it's set to the non-modified channel. Also you have to set the "channel" parameter in the modifier menu, not simply have the block on that channel when assigning the modifier. Unix-guy's post might have been slightly unclear if you didn't already know to look for that.

Back
Top Bottom