I will wash your car for free if you can get me an FX8 by April 9

From April 9 to May 9, I will be either playing out or rehearsing on an almost-daily basis. It is my fondest, dearest wish to have my FX8 in time for that stretch, and therefore I am willing to wash cars, give haircuts, and perhaps even perform elective surgeries for free in order to grease the skids (no, I am not a physician). Bring your car, hair, or benign skin tumor to Denver (along with a spiffy new FX8, of course) and I'll do the rest. Cheers.

Just buy an Axe Fx II and turn off he amp sims... FX8 in a rack

I've thought about that, but it wouldn't work for my situation. I have to have a pedalboard regardless, and pedalboard + rack + amp head is too much stuff to carry. Not to mention the additional cost of the AFX II, which would be painful given that I'd wouldn't be using most of its capability. Nope, FX8 is the right solution for me and I'll hold out for it, but it would be very nice to have it by April 9.

To that end, I am adding laser hair removal to my list of free services provided. Yes, the "laser" does happen to look a lot like a soldering iron, but let's not quibble over details.

I may have a bit of work for you...
bird-poop-on-car.jpg

Back
Top Bottom