I will pay you to help me, please....

kloppsta

Hi all, i have had my axe fx 2 for a couple of months now and im loving it. I cant help but feel however that i may not be getting the most out of it. I run a basic rig (axe fx > gt1000fx > 4x12 cab) with a couple of pedals in front and a couple in the fx loop.

I am looking for someone who knows the axe fx very well and can offer support and advice on my rig. Basically to check that i have things hooked up and set correctly and that i am getting the best out of my rig in regards to how i setup my patches etc.

I have already read PAGES of info from this forum, the axe fx manual and the axe wiki. I have learnt heaps already but i think i could benefit from the consultation of a real expert.

We could communicate over facetime if you have an iphone or ipad, otherwise over pm messages through the forum or even skype.

In terms of payment i would be happy to pay (via paypal) usd$50 for every hour of your time. I doubt it would take long, im a fast learner and i have simple requirments as far as my rig is concerned.

Im sure i could teach myself everything over time, but i will always be second guessing myself. So in an effort to get expert advice and cut out some of the learning curve im putting this out there :)

So, who's game?

Hi all, i have had my axe fx 2 for a couple of months now and im loving it. I cant help but feel however that i may not be getting the most out of it. I run a basic rig (axe fx > gt1000fx > 4x12 cab) with a couple of pedals in front and a couple in the fx loop.

I am looking for someone who knows the axe fx very well and can offer support and advice on my rig. Basically to check that i have things hooked up and set correctly and that i am getting the best out of my rig in regards to how i setup my patches etc.

I have already read PAGES of info from this forum, the axe fx manual and the axe wiki. I have learnt heaps already but i think i could benefit from the consultation of a real expert.

We could communicate over facetime if you have an iphone or ipad, otherwise over pm messages through the forum or even skype.

In terms of payment i would be happy to pay (via paypal) usd$50 for every hour of your time. I doubt it would take long, im a fast learner and i have simple requirments as far as my rig is concerned.

Im sure i could teach myself everything over time, but i will always be second guessing myself. So in an effort to get expert advice and cut out some of the learning curve im putting this out there :)

So, who's game?

pm Scott Peterson he does this on the side. Very knowledgable guy, and he loves doing this.

Back
Top Bottom