I will never undertand I guess..........................

Stratman68

Axe-Master
Not liking someone's music is one thing.......but then to go on and rant offensively about how that player sucks, cannot play, and even more offensive talk is beyond me.

I guess it's jealousy or something. Good example is John Mayer. I do NOT like what I read about his attitude and shenanigans. I do NOT have any of his music.

But the guy can flat out play the guitar... I mean really-no he's not Eric or Jimi or SRV... But he can play and write. I have heard the same garbage about Keith Urban, sure
he's a pop star, but he CAN play and quite well....The list goes on and on.

as my title says, I guess I will never understand.....BTW, this the lounge and I m just commenting on this type of rhetoric. Which is my prerogative...........

That's all............

People who lack confidence about something in themselves will often attack those who are in a position that the attacker wishes to attain.

Macklemore could put out anything and not only would I never hear it, but I would never be bothered about not hearing it or whether others thought he/they (I don't know) is/are the best at what they do.

People are strange, complex and also rather simple and predictable.

Dude pulled Jennifer Anniston. My hat is off to him. Whether, he is a dick or not. Plus, he has chops.

Whatever happened to, "if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything, at all."?

I thought "undertan" was a clever remark about spending too much time in front of the computer and not out in the sun (playing guitar). :D

Dude pulled Jennifer Anniston. My hat is off to him. Whether, he is a dick or not. Plus, he has chops.

Whatever happened to, "if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything, at all."?

And don't forget about Jennifer Love Hewitt "her body is a wonderland":mrgreen

Back
Top Bottom