I was reminded of the power of music today

Xrocker

Fractal Fanatic
I was working on another YouTube video today, just trying to entertain anyway I can during this crazy time.

I’m in the same boat as almost everyone else in the music industry. All my work and income vanished on March 16t but I really haven’t talked much about it to anyone.

It’s been a struggle though. I’ve basically prioritized keeping my girlfriend of 22 years alive and it’s consumed all of our resources. But I’ve been exceedingly grateful for the extra time together that this has bought us.

My phone starts pinging and I hear from one of my house party accounts. I play their party every November. He paid me for next November’s party! Damn, I got paid for a gig during lockdown.

Then this comes in.
https://www.gofundme.com/f/trace-an...m=copy_link-tip&utm_campaign=p_cp+share-sheet

I’m just in shock.

All you musicians out there, keep it up. You add value to people’s lives even when it doesn’t feel that way. There are good people out there and you can use your music to make a difference in their lives.

Keep on Rockin’

Last edited:
Thanks man! Hey we’re doing real good.
Even the hardest day is a wonderful thing when it’s a day you weren’t expecting to have.

Back
Top Bottom