FM3 I want to play ,What’s the JVM,What the Fm3

EdgE

Fractal Fanatic

Which is which, not going into load box, not miking ,it’s in the room recorded with iPhone 12. A little reverb on both. Jvm is going though a 4x12 75’s and Fm3 going though 2 2x12 75’s and vintage 30’s .so a little difference with speaker but I like them both .This is Joe’s music ,buy it 😎 orange 2 channel ,Fm3 is running into an old Ada power amp the one with the 12ax7’s ,it’s half my age 🤣

Curious I'm guessing this right, as I'm not going off the guitar tone as much as I am my subwoofer's reaction to each bit.

1st time through is the JVM
2nd time through is the FM3

My subwoofer went nuts with the first bit that I'm completely assuming was a result of the 4x12.

I'm going with first clip is FM3 because the tone has a bit of V30 nasal.
The tones are different, but both very acceptable.

You got it BBN, Guess I kind of gave it away with the vintage 30's:p. I knew I couldn't get them exactly, I'm sure if I used the 4x12 with both it would be closer. vintage thirty have never been my fav, there In a carving legacy turn on it side just using the speakers in the cab. But the JVM in the Fm3 is real close, what's nice is they both feel the same playing . I'm loving new cygnus, so many amps I'm loving more.

I think the Fm3 sounds like more bass because the way the phone picked it up, the speaker cabs are spread apart about 6 feet.

Last edited:
Interesting
i was with Rev thought the 1st tone was fuller and better i guessed the real amp i was wrong an like the Fractal better

Back
Top Bottom