I update to 15.2 ... now my axe freezes up ....

openmind

Inspired
Hey guys ... so I just update to 15.2 ... and my axe freezes up sometimes, not always ... but today, it happened 4 times !!!! didnt happen before ... any ideas ? is this a bug ?

It sounds like you have a corrupt preset somewhere. Does it happen on a specific preset?
Actually ... I tried a Fremen preset just after updating, tweak a little bit and save it ... didn´t thing about that ... so ... I delete the preset and thats it ? Had no idea could be corrupt preset, how can that be possible ?

I updated iTunes today and got problems with axe-edit. Closed iTunes, no problem.

I'll try this again during the weekend and see if it was just after the update,
or if it's happening more than this one time (at band camp)

I got a freeze today too. Right in the middle of a studio take. Not a good thing. And it was about a half hour after another, half freeze. The half freeze was where I got sound but the LEDs were static - not moving. So I turned it off/on and that fixed it. Then I moved to another preset, started recording and half an hour later freeze - no sound. Stopped in the middle of playing.

I've had a freeze on my XL. The preset was corrupted. Deleting the preset fixed the problem. The preset came from 15 beta and was created on my older AxeFXII Mark 1. Surprising that the 15 beta preset became corrupt on the new XL. Suggestion: Delete the preset and recreate it. That solved my problem completely.

Back
Top Bottom