I thought I would share what I do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fantastic, Scott. Really enjoyed it- fantastic tones and playing, the overall mix was stellar.

And anytime you can stick the drummer in the 'Habi-trail" it's always a win. ;)

Thanks for posting work Scott - great playing and the sound was excellent! That's a nice setup.

Scott, this is brilliant! Your version of One Thing Remains is awesome! I'm going to try that the next time we play that song! Nice work man! :)

How did you get that fat tone on Holy Holy? It sounds like the Bass guitar is adding something to it, or is that your patch?

I shared this on facebook, so I thought I would share this here. I'm the fat guy with the beard. This is the church that I play at, in Surprise Arizona. This shows how I use it in a worship setting.

We do worship in a very similar fashion at our church. Same variety of songs also: Jesus Culture, Tomlin, Kari Jobe, Bethel, Gungor.

Great stuff man! You look like a bouncer with a strat ;) . It's ok, I look very similar when I'm only on guitar, I need a microphone to put any emotion into it ;)

Rock on!

Well played, Scott. That tone on the riff you play around 1:20 is really nice -- was that feedback or just nice sustain on the patch? Looks like you're all IEM on stage?

I watched the whole gig, and that's quite something for an atheist. :)

Likewise. That was a neat glimpse in to a form of church I'm very unfamiliar with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom