I think Leon Todd should do an instructional video like Cooper....

Tremonti

Fractal Fanatic
Bought and love Cooper's stuff. But I think Leon Todd should do some as well. Most on here like him and his playing and personality. In addition, he is very good and explaining things and has this quasi "Bob Ross" pleasantry with his delivery. Leon, if you're reading this, I would buy your videos and I know a ton on here would as well.

Hey there

Yes, I think you are right that lots of enthusiasts would be interested , including myself.

Personally I think that the "Learning curve" is allready in the LT existing videos.. so basicly what's needed is to put them in flowing order and the masterclass is done. Where to start? That is the questions that hits me when going through the plethora of instructional videos. Its overwhelming but very helpfull.

Cheers 🍻

I was literally just thinking this as I was watching his latest video. I would love to see a true deep-dive into every block and every parameter. I would pay for that kind of content.

Leon has been most influential on me and my understanding of all things Fractal.
I love his great attitude, teaching style, real world application of parameters, and how he shows what he prefers to use for a specific tone.
I keep an eye out for anything new posted by LT @2112
Leon you are greatly appreciated!!

I would love to see a true deep-dive into every block and every parameter. I would pay for that kind of content.
A true "deep-dive" course would be very beneficial, but for him to create a course similar to Cooper's, that shows you how to use the Fractal units, I think is kind of pointless for 2 reasons: It already exists (Cooper's course), and it already exists (Leon's free videos.)
As for the organizational component, I think you could just go through his videos starting with the earliest post date, then once one has the basics down, then just pick which videos you want to watch based on the title.

A true "deep-dive" course would be very beneficial, but for him to create a course similar to Cooper's, that shows you how to use the Fractal units, I think is kind of pointless for 2 reasons: It already exists (Cooper's course), and it already exists (Leon's free videos.)
As for the organizational component, I think you could just go through his videos starting with the earliest post date, then once one has the basics down, then just pick which videos you want to watch based on the title.
I disagree. I think his spin on things would be great. Totally different styles, Cooper and Leon. I just think it would be fun and truly enjoy his enthusiasm and self abasing humor. My 2 cents

I have thought about this in the past so it's something I'll reconsider. I do enjoy the flexibility a medium like Youtube offers, and while I have a lot of in depth videos out already there's not really an underlying structure that ties them together other then "this sounds great, do it!".

I have thought about this in the past so it's something I'll reconsider. I do enjoy the flexibility a medium like Youtube offers, and while I have a lot of in depth videos out already there's not really an underlying structure that ties them together other then "this sounds great, do it!".
Do a pre-order to see how many would pay ahead before you even start down path? Just a thought.

Back
Top Bottom