I think I just shot my new favorite IR

ML SOUND LAB

Cab Pack Wizard
Vendor

... and it's a 1x12 cab. This one is not coming out "soon" (might take 1-2 months) but I just had to post a clip. It's not an Orange cab in case the SoundCloud picture threw you off.

I had forgotten how much fun it was to play some good old rock'n'roll! Soloing is so much fun when you have no limitations. :D

How does it sound? :)

Nice! Just bought all 3 cab packs you've done so far.. Been crazy busy but loving them with what limited time I've had with them! What cab is this one based from CK?

Sounds great, man! Well done!

Thank you Justin! I've been concentrating on my own genre a bit too much which is a bit dark I guess. I was literally inspired by the sun that I haven't seen in 6 months since I live in Scandinavia. :lol

Sounds good I like it.

Thanks Chris! :) I like it too. It's kind of like AC/DC meets Aerosmith meets Bumblefoot.

Я хочу это Это мой стиль! Е-ее Спасибо !!!!!!!!!!!

Спасибо! Это будет выпущен «скоро».

Great sound. Can you say what amp it was? I know it was out of the Axe! :)

Thank you! This was the Freidman HBE. :)

Nice! Just bought all 3 cab packs you've done so far.. Been crazy busy but loving them with what limited time I've had with them! What cab is this one based from CK?

That's great to hear Chris! It's definitely a lot to go through. Try the Aces and Alloy Aces in there. (Preset IRs in CP7) Those should give you what I consider to be the best sounds in the packs. :) What cab is this? Well I'm keeping it a secret for a few reasons. I don't want you people to get excited and then let down because they won't be out next week. Also I want this to be "my thing". :)

Sounds goooooddd!!!:encouragement:
To me small cabs are 90% the way to go for recording IRL. So... maybe in the IRs world too!

Anyway... Man... stop playing with your toys... and finalize the bass IRs FIRST!!! :lol

:lol IR-wise the bass Cab Pack is 95% ready. It's not the only thing FAS is working on so it takes some time. :) We're most likely going to delete some IRs from that pack so it's easier to use.

over time I have become a fan of your writing style.

Thank you Mark that's a big compliment. I don't get to play guitar much nowadays so these clips that I post are almost like a therapy session for me. :) I'm glad you like my style. It's a huge compliment.

Sounds good. Kind of reminds me of the last couple minutes of Enya by Age of Electric.

Thank you Hellbat! I had to go take a listen to that song. It was definitely hectic. :lol I do a lot of back beat emphasis riffs so they may seem very hectic for sure. :D

Wonderful tone , great playing btw ;)

Good to hear Pavel! I wanted to go all in with that solo. It actually requires a bit more to make strat sound like that. I really needed to concentrate on picking as hard as I possible could. :)

Thank you alcyppa! :)

wow. HBE? So I think when you release this pack, you'll have to come back here and tell us which cab it is. There's a good chance folks will pay for the pack for that IR.

Back
Top Bottom