I think I crapped myself...

No doubt! 4.01 is jaw dropping! Cliff @ FAS have set the new industry bar. Line 6 and all other companies that have 'major releases in their company history' are only trying to catch up at this point. FAS HAS NINJA'd THEIR WAY INTO THE INDUSTRY! muwahahah!

I'm trying to figure out why I own ANY other amps!
Congrats! To be honest, a few weeks ago I pretty much came to the conclusion that I don't really want to have anything to do with tubes or stompboxes ('cept maybe my Zendrive). I'm planning on yet another big sell-off. I may pull together enough $$$ to pick up a second AxeFx! buahahahahaha!

I'm officially 'ampless' now. I sold of my IIC+ and my last MKIII a few weeks ago.

I'm a high gain djent djent meedley meedely meedely type player...

Sent from my iPod.

The irony is a Suhr badger head came at the same time...I'm off to gig for the next two months and I thought t would take some time to tweak- wrong.

In fact, the badger has been on standby for the past three hours??

Blown away! This thing defies all conventional wisdom!!

Letting them go too.... BUT KEEPING MY SUHR BADGER 18w NO DOUBT

The irony is a Suhr badger head came at the same time...I'm off to gig for the next two months and I thought t would take some time to tweak- wrong.

In fact, the badger has been on standby for the past three hours??

Blown away! This thing defies all conventional wisdom!!

The Suhr Badger - Is a very special little amp. Try Non Master V mode at 18W by Diming both drive and power - Once you do, the amp goes into Non Master Volume Mode. At this point the Gain Knob will become your "Volume" knob automatically. There is some magic in there at this point. Use Guitar Volume and various Gain = Volume setting and you will find a dozen more sounds like no other. I am not even remotely de-valuing the AXE II - I too am totally - Head over heels in love with my black little box, I just want you to understand what a special little Head you have on hand. Try to keep it. You will thank me. I got the 1x12 Suhr Cabinet and dropped in an Eminence Red Fang 25w speaker (about $200.00 +- for the speaker alone) this sounds unbelievable and is massively efficient. I am going to get an IR of this cabinet and will make it avail in a few days.

This amp has a home in your home along with your AXE-FX -II - Trust me.

Thanks. I had the 18 watt for a bigger country tour last summer. It was great, as no stage volume was allowed. However when doing club gigs with a loud drummer- the clean headroom was gone. I agree it's a special amp. The new one is 30 watts. I'm playing with speakers and trying the Heritage 30 first.

Back
Top Bottom