I started a new Twitch Live stream on Tone Talk

Larry Mitchell

Power User
Hey everyone. Just sharing a bit here. I started a live stream that will eventually be a steady once a week show. haven't settled on a day yet but working on. I am going live a bit randomly now until I figure it out. It is over on Twitch TV.

https://twitch.tv/mrlarrymitchell

I am talking about tones and textures effects and the unaffected. I plan on and have already guests that would like to Join me in the tweedy geek stuff. From the Fractal multiverse of Axe fx3, Fm9 and Fm3, to Fenders and Marshalls, Eventides and analog drives the virtual and the physical,

I did one last night after my live stream and spoke about the some of the tones and things I use in my live stream and shows. but in general it is up to every one watching to pick the topics. (I think)

I'd love to have Matt Picone and Cliff on some time and few others on here on. :)

Here is a little bit of last night. I hope to see some of you over there sometime

@Larry Mitchell Thank you. Great, great stuff. Don’t know if you still live around Opelika, but would love to come see a show if you play anywhere around the area. I was there last weekend visiting my daughter who attends Auburn.
Hi Dallas. I am still here. But I don't play out much in Alabama. My next show here is The Fall Boogie Festival In Waverly AL. About 5 minutes from Auburn University. It's a Sunday. and an early Festival. Sunday is from 11-4pm I think.

Also I am guessing by your name that you might be in Dallas. I am playing the Dallas Guitar Festival April 29- May 1. IT's always a blast :)

Otherwise let me know when you're in town again and if I am here maybe we can meet for coffee and a donut and talk tones

Attachments

• IMG_8309.jpg
    IMG_8309.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 3
Hi Dallas. I am still here. But I don't play out much in Alabama. My next show here is The Fall Boogie Festival In Waverly AL. About 5 minutes from Auburn University. It's a Sunday. and an early Festival. Sunday is from 11-4pm I think.

Also I am guessing by your name that you might be in Dallas. I am playing the Dallas Guitar Festival April 29- May 1. IT's always a blast :)

Otherwise let me know when you're in town again and if I am here maybe we can meet for coffee and a donut and talk tones
It would be an honor. Yes I’m in Dallas. And the date is on my calendar!!!

Back
Top Bottom