I spy with my own eyes.. (a) Cheap Trick

sk8te4free7

Inspired
An Axe-Fx Ultra & II!!! haha

I don't normally post stuff like this & i'm not sure if this has been posted on here yet but because i'm not on so often as i should, i figured you guy would see (it again) what i see at 1 second into the video... :shock lol surprisingly after that one second shot its not seen afterwards throughout the video, hmm...

I think that first splash image was taken with another band and just is part of the intro now. It's the same for just about every session they show.

I fell for the splash page last week as well... I just don't know what to think about that vid. The guitar was about as sloppy as one could play, I mean you go and watch the stuff they did 3 years ago and it sounds pretty tight. Must have had a bad day.

Well, Guitar Center would come up in my estimation if they had a well 'rock stah' kind of wet bar in the Green Room...which would explain the sloppy playing.

Ouch! Cheap Trick is an all time fav for me, but this kinda hurt. Rick was sloppy as a BBQ beef sandwich and what was up with Tom's fuzzed out bass tone?? Yikes. Clean it up, boys!

Sounds like Rick was going direct. He needed to add a little space(reverb or short delay), if you ask me. I love Cheap trick, I have every album, and they are getting older and sloppier, but in my head I'm still 22 and they are great. In my head.

His voice sounds pretty good considering. gotta be careful wearing a hat like that tho, might give the wrong impression....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom