I Sold almost ALL of this, AFTER I got my Ultra:

diggi

Inspired
I sold nearly all of this soon after I received my Ultra. Now I just need one more for the car............

rigcenter.jpg

I've always thought (at least for recordings) that the Sonic Maximizer makes the guitar sound "better" by adding something to the highs that can't be attained by just kicking up the highs... I see you have one in your rack... Do you think the Axe-fx needs one?

GuitarDojo said:
You still play the Vaders?

I do, and I really like the way they sound.

I've got a pair of Decuir cabinets from around 1990 with G12, 75w speakers in them as well, but I started using the Vaders because they sound so good. The funny thing is, Todd (surlybrewer) is using an Ultra with his Decuir cabs (same as my other pair) and they sound fantastic with the Ultra.

Guitar>Ultra>BBE>Mesa Boogie Strategy 400 PowerAmp>Vaders (for Todd > Decuir cabs)

It's huge.

Joel

surlybrewer said:
Hey Diggi

Is that your guitar tech behind your monster rack? :lol:

Furious and Moutain Dew=Awesomes :idea:

Nah, I fired him and now have a 5'2", 105lb tech with about 50 pounds of that in the trunk, and the other 50 just below the neck. (gotta have 5lbs for the rest, right?)

:)

Joel

mortega76 said:
I've always thought (at least for recordings) that the Sonic Maximizer makes the guitar sound "better" by adding something to the highs that can't be attained by just kicking up the highs... I see you have one in your rack... Do you think the Axe-fx needs one?

I like the BBE, and I don't care about the naysayers. I've used the plugin in session and it sounds great IMHO.

Joel

Back
Top Bottom