I really hope there is a very special and unpleasant place in hell for thieves.

Didn't happen to me (thankfully), but my drummer was calling me pretty frantically this morning while I was getting ready for work.

His wife informed him that his vehicle was missing from their apartment parking lot, they always park their vehicles together.

We had just had a weekend of jamming at my place so I knew he likely still had some gear in his car. Turns out his Trick Bigfoot double-bass pedal was in the trunk.

Police report was filed and there's not much that can be done at this point. I would definitely recommend taking extra precautions if you're ever in Houston, TX.

Apparently, the responding officer was pretty unphased by the whole ordeal since he probably has to write up at least a dozen a day. Absolutely insane.

Yup happened to me two cars stolen in 24 hours. One recovered and burnt engine, the other totaled. The recovered one ultimately ended up being worthless and me stuck with a loan.

Sounds like people in Houston need to get familiar with their relay box. Easiest and fastest way to disable/enable your vehicle is to pull the fuel pump relay. It's also fairly inexpensive to have a hidden kill switch installed under the dash.

Back
Top Bottom