I REALLY HATE UPS!!!!!

DavidE

Power User
They did delivery my AX8 today, but not without some holes in the box and some cosmetic damage to the bottom panel of the AX8. I didn't turn it on. Mark at FAS told me to wait until I hear from Charlie tomorrow before plugging it in.

MAJOR SAD FACE!!!

Last edited:
since you've already opened it, I don't think hooking it up will make a difference - just take a couple pictures

Clearly, the best solution is for FAS to let David jam out on the AX8 he received, then ship him a shiny new replacement when they have one in stock, along with a return slip for his :D
-
Austin

since you've already opened it, I don't think hooking it up will make a difference - just take a couple pictures

Took all the photos and send them to FAS right away. I made the mistake of asking permission before plugging it in. Probably should have done it and if something went wrong asked forgiveness. LOL.

dag! that sucks. Fas will get it all squared away. Matt and @FractalAudio I am willing to buy this unit as a B stock if you guys decided it can be sold as one.

VULTURE!!!! Lol.

You don't even know how bad or how minor it is. If it works properly, I'd be interested in keeping it myself for a decent discount because resale will take a big hit. Probably fully functional.

Took all the photos and send them to FAS right away. I made the mistake of asking permission before plugging it in. Probably should have done it and if something went wrong asked forgiveness. LOL.

plug it up by itself and if no smoke, then plug your stuff in :)

I'm sorry for you! That's some torture right there. It is that crazy busy time of year for UPS. FAS will take care of you I'm sure.

I would never subject anyone to UPS shipping. It's all FedEx and USPS from here.

Yeah , well where I live , FedEx is the absolute WORST delivery option available. UPS is generally OK -here anyways.

If it's cosmetic , AND on the bottom , I'd live with it. - just my 2 cents. Sucks , but there's worse.

VULTURE!!!! Lol.

You don't even know how bad or how minor it is. If it works properly, I'd be interested in keeping it myself for a decent discount because resale will take a big hit. Probably fully functional.
That is def more than fair if it is a condition that can still be used and you want to keep it

Back
Top Bottom