I played live last night with Quantum for the first time and it was Gorgeous!

That's All

Can't discribe it other than no changes to anything else the sound was just straight up gorgeous!

:)
I'll have my first Quantum gig this weekend. I am looking forward to it. My FOH engineer has a good track record of noticing when I've upgraded firmware. I can't wait to see his reaction.

You know, most times I struggled to actually notice a substantial difference between firmwares. This is the first time where the difference is just noticeable straight away. Really impressed.

That's All

Can't discribe it other than no changes to anything else the sound was just straight up gorgeous!

:)

Agree 100%. I've done 2 shows since the final RC release and the best description I can give is inspiring. It's not just the sound, it's the immediacy of it. Right there, it does what you do. best response ever.

Reheased in a large (mega church) auditorium last night with newly installed Quantum. All songs used presets based one of these 3: (1) dual amp Matchless DC30 + AC30TB, (2) Morgan AC20Dlx Bass, or (3) Vibrolux. All sounded awesome. Sound man came up on stage after and said guitar had gorgeous tone.

Back
Top Bottom