• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

I Phone

gigawatt

Experienced
Moe: What are ya gonna do with that? Curly: Paint the cracks. :D

images

@Geezerjohn Now it's a thread! ;)
;):D

s0c9

Love my iPhone. You can set various ringtones to various functions. So I assigned duck quacks to incoming text messages. Now, when I get a text I can say “RELEASE The QUACKIN”.

Love it. Gets a giggle every time.
I call FOWL on that!!
Can you DUCK the tone?
If you lose it, is your GOOSE cooked and you have to WING it ?

electronpirate

A friend of mine has the Darth Vader tone assigned to his ex wife...so he knows evil is at the end of the line.

I assigned the 'Alarm' ringtone to my Ex (sounds like a submarine sounding 'dive! dive!') Thus I am properly annoyed when I answer it.

henryrobinett

Fractal Fanatic
I made a BUNCH of ring tones and assign them to friends, associates or people I want to avoid. They all have some logical, personal significance for me.

Top Bottom