I only play my Axe-Fx III through a line6 spider III

Vazzy

I was searching for the best sound and eureka i found it! Axe-Fx III out to a Line6 spider III on the insane setting. It blew my house/eardrums apart!

(Disclaimer: this is a joke thread, no Axe-Fx III's were harmed through the creation of this post)

((Disclaimer of the disclaimer: the line6 spider III unfortunately/fortunately suffered a much worse fate))

I was searching for the best sound and eureka i found it! Axe-Fx III out to a Line6 spider III on the insane setting. It blew my house/eardrums apart!

(Disclaimer: this is a joke thread, no Axe-Fx III's were harmed through the creation of this post)

((Disclaimer of the disclaimer: the line6 spider III unfortunately/fortunately suffered a much worse fate))
Haha, nice one!

Can you imagine the YouTube review vid?
Some dude shuffles on to camera looking like Bill [or Ted] after 30 years of crack, bad booze and bad food...
Bill: Hi viewers this is Bill from Bel-Airheade, Cultifornia with my Axe 3 set up. I don't bother with all that Matrix or Gemini stuff. Because I have sooper-discerning ears, I use my trusty Spider 3. Listen to this.
<A Tone from the bumgut of the Netherworld>
Grampa: Bill!!! Turn that down!
Bill: Gee, that's funny. Grampa's been stone deaf for 20 years. Anyway, this is my clean sound. Check this out, dudez.
<Still on 'Insane' channel, more gut--wrenching sounds>
<The neighbourhood dogs start up, Some dead birds hit the window>
Bill: This is my ultra-mega set-up: Boss Metal Zone into FAS Brootalz into Spider 3 then into second Spider 3. I call this the Tarantul-Axe 3.' This is kewl and kvlt.
<Indescribable sound>
God's voice: Oi you!!!! Me, my boy an St. Mikey are currently avin' a conference up 'ere on how to defeat the Evil One and sort out Cliff's dodgy tradesmen and forum snarkies. Quit that infernal din or I'll zap you into Hades, you muppet!
Bill: Well, I guess that concludes the review viewers. More fun next week when I run a Kemper into a Gorilla followed by a Crate.

Back
Top Bottom