Wish I/O Routing Matrix

If you have a Mac, you can sorta do this (and more) using the Loopback app by www.rogueamoeba.com ..it comes in very handy indeed.

I'm familiar with Loopback (and all the Rogue Amoeba products), but this is something quite different. Loopback is awesome for routing signals in your computer. I often use it for things like routing system audio into an input in my DAW. I'm suggesting an I/O matrix for signals within the AxeFX. For example, see the picture at the top of the thread. It shows things like connecting an output block in the grid to an output port. Or an input USB channel to an input block. Or an input USB channel to an output port.

I swear not a day goes by without a forum post where someone is struggling to do something that would be made possible and/or easy if there was an I/O matrix.

Last edited:
Right now I have a "Input 4" patched to "Output 1" in all my presets to bring in a Beatbuddy drum machine pedal.

Unless there's an easier way to always route a given input to the main outputs that I'm missing...

+1

Back
Top Bottom