I/O Audio settings not saving?

Karl Houseknecht

Power User
No changes that I make in the Audio tab under the I/O menu are saving. On startup of the unit, everything reverts back to factory defaults. Anyone else? I've opened a ticket, but maybe others know the problem.

Might just be a bad battery or a bad connection. Try unplugging the Axe FX and then reseating the battery on the main board. It's possible it took a thump in shipment and popped loose or something. Support can walk you through the process.

Support has already reached out to me. The individual responsible has apologized, even though not necessary. I can truly say that even with this exceptionally minor bump in the road which is the absolute least of my problems right now, support is excellent. Carry on, nothing to see, except if you have the same issue. Then just note it's readily resolved with a screwdriver and 5 minutes of your time.

Oops. Someone's going to get a stern talking to. I did production work at a previous job and know how easy it is to miss things when you're trying to get like a hundred systems in a row prepped for shipment. You have to be so focused to not just go into autopilot mode on repetitive tasks. Mistakes happen, but it still feels like crap when you're the one that dropped the ball.

Back
Top Bottom