I need help please!!!

That's a bummer rolidoc. Let me know what the outcome is. I live in Australia. Maybe Independent Music in Queensland can take a look. I'm gigging so this is gonna be a pain. I may have to buy a second hand AXE from the web to get me thru, fix mine then sell one.

I did forget to mention that when I sound checked at Friday's gig, normally my channel for the AXE on the desk is flat. I went out the front to have as listen as I always do(as I'm wireless) and the sound guy had to turn the treble on my channel way down and dial in some bass - it was sooooo harsh and piercing to the ears!
Hi Claude, I will inform you as soon as the guys at G66 inform me what the problem is.

Have you considered linking this thread in an email to Fractal Technical Support in the USA. You won’t have to go through the story again. I haven’t been a Fractal owner for long, but that’s the path I had to take, when I encountered an issue and urgently needed definitive help.

Hi guys. My AXE FX 2 XL+ has been shipped to Andrew and the team at Independent Music Australia for a check up.
In the meantime (as I'm gigging weekly) I had to buy a used XL (which came with an MFC) for $3000 off eBay to get me through (yikes!) as Independent Music had no stock of the XL+.
I took the lid off the XL and noticed that LED D52 was also flashing as it was on my XL+. However, the XL also had the LED next to it on full time (D51 I think) whereas my XL didn't. Whether that's supposed to be because one's an XL and the other is an XL+, I don't know. Once I hear from Independent Music I'll post the answers here.
Who knows - maybe my ears were so fatigued over that week that there is nothing wrong with my unit. I did set up presets on the bought XL and A/B them against my XL+, but again, wasn't sure if I could hear any difference - again probably due to ear fatigue.
Anyway, I'll post the findings as soon as I know the answer! :)

Hi, got my AXE back from technical support. They did a 72 hour permanent test, no issues were found. Sorry!

Back
Top Bottom