I need a little help please

tonyi

Inspired
A few of the presets I have dowloaded sound great before they are saved. After I save them there is no sound? What's up with that. Also, some of my favorite reset preset downloads no longer have any sound after I updated to 16.

link us to 1 or 2 presets you downloaded so we can see, otherwise we are guessing.

i might suggest next time make a title that describes your question. maybe it could have been something like "downloaded presets make no sound after being saved." this will get more people to help you. many people pass over vague thread titles and never click.

also what is a "reset preset"?

A few of the presets I have dowloaded sound great before they are saved. After I save them there is no sound? What's up with that. Also, some of my favorite reset preset downloads no longer have any sound after I updated to 16.

Check and see what the cab is and if the cab is showing up after you save. The other thing I can think of, is check and see if there is a volume pedal block and disable it. Sometimes I've had this happen in that situation, and I resolve the issue by disabling the volume pedal block, since I don't have a volume pedal hooked up.

Check and see what the cab is and if the cab is showing up after you save. The other thing I can think of, is check and see if there is a volume pedal block and disable it. Sometimes I've had this happen in that situation, and I resolve the issue by disabling the volume pedal block, since I don't have a volume pedal hooked up.

Thanks for the help. Turns out that when I get no sound the cab block is empty. I guess the preset I downloaded used a cab I do not have saved.

One other question. Most of the presets I have saved from the preset exchange in the last month don't work for me. I save them to my desktop and then try to load them into Axe Edit but there is nothing there. I know I can't load a XL preset but all these say FXII and nothing about XL so can I assume they are all XL and the users forgot to post that on the preset download page?

Back
Top Bottom