I made a bunch of IRs for you all!

pharmd07

Experienced
I just posted 12 IRs that I made on Axechange. I made some IRs of a Voodoo Amps 4x12 loaded with vintage 30 and g12h30 speakers using various mics. Just search for them under pharmd07. Please let me know what you think!

Last edited:
I should note that proximity effect is in play with these IRs. The mics were all about 0.5 inches from the grill cloth. Also all mics were placed at the point of the speaker where the cone meets the dust cap. So keep that in mind and use eq as you see fit.

Please, any feedback is greatly appreciated. I need to know what is good/bad about these IRs.

I havent looked yet, just reading yer post but just curious being a high gainer, who or what is your target sound with these? eg. metal, acoustic etc. thanks

The IRs are of a vintage 30 and g12h30 loaded in a voodoo amps slant 4x12 cabinet. I captured each speaker with the following mics: SM57, i5, PR30, and e906 (dark, flat, and bright settings on the e906). So this is geared toward various styles of rock from classic to modern. Check them out!

Back
Top Bottom