I love my AxeFX rig!

Great looking rig Sleestak. What kind of speaker cabinets are you running and when you run FOH, what output do you use for that.? Thx

what caring case are you using for your mfc? nice simple setup...
I bought the road case from Road Rage Pro Gear. Here is the URL : Premium Pedal Boards :: Road Rage Pro Gear :: Ultimate Guitar Gear

I'll tell you this about the case:
It's a perfect size for the MFC-101 and up to three controller pedals.
It's build to ATA specs and is probably indestructible.
The 3/8" plywood panels are not covered in the same ABS plastic you're accustomed to seeing on flight cases. It looks like a vinyl shelf liner and isn't nearly as durable as the material on a standard flight case. The plywood and valences are totally pro, but the covering is not. It got ripped on day 1 by the soft plastic bumper on my Gator rack. These are the bumpers that are molded onto the rack body, and they have no sharp edges at all.
The foam inside the bottom and tray sides is too soft. The egg-carton foam in the lid side is perfect, but the lower part of the case is lined with low-density soft foam, which got torn up and compressed just shipping the EMPTY flight case to me. I wound up re-lining the case bottom / sides with high-density foam (the kind you see in a shock case).

It's a decent value for the money, and re-lining the foam wasn't a big deal. I really wish the outside panels were made from standard ATA case material. The scratches are no problem. Nothing some cool tour stickers won't solve :)

Back
Top Bottom