I lost the love of my life, my muse and inspiration and sens of living on 10th of August

My condolences, man. Here's wishing the pain of loss will be short and the fond memories will last forever.

So sorry to hear. That's rough - sounds like you had a great wife and partner and that's a true blessing.

My wife and love of my life passed away on August the 10th while I’ve holding her at the palliative ward in hospital.
So cancer again has taken a loved human from our midst.

One day before our 22. anniversary, the day we met and have been together since then.

After 33 months of fighting with pride and positivity she decided to stop all treatments because she didn’t want to be bound in bed and not able to do anything.
5 weeks before her leaving she was at home after a week in the hospital and feeling better with confidence for the future and making plans for our garden for the next year.

The cancer has not won, because she lived longer than 80% of women with the same diagnosis and stadium.
The cancer lost, because without her, it is not able to live too.

The doctors said to me that the naturality and calmness she accepted the situation is something they see very seldom there and that I can be proud of her.
I was proud of her all the 22 years we’ve had together.

I’ve spent the last 5 days with a 2nd bed in the room on her side until she took her final breath.

She was my muse and the only person whose opinion was always important to me
about the things I’ve done or had to make decisions.

I will alway love her and will never forget her.

I wrote about her earlier in the thread of Todd D. Bishop and can feel with his wife and have
understanding for both because we were in similar situations.

I will not be active for the next time.
Planning the funeral and the party she wanted for her leaving - yes a party with laughing and music.
She didn’t want the people mourning.

She will get a tree burrial she wanted in a forrest near our village.

So take care of yourself and the ones you love.
My sincere condolences as well. Can’t possibly imagine what you are going through. Here’s wishing you hope, strength and much mojo to you. :pensive:

So sorry for your loss and thanks for let us know tour story. Cancer has lost, unfortunately cancer lost but our loved ones have to pay the biggest price to win on it. I’m sure she’ll be forever your muse. May she Rest In Peace.

I cannot imagine the pain you must be feeling. My thoughts and prayers are with you in such a hard time Raccoon.

Hi @raccoon
Thoughts are with you - I have started to type 3 times and backspaced over it each time... words are impossible besides letting you know we all share a little of your grief.

Pauly

My wife and love of my life passed away on August the 10th while I’ve holding her at the palliative ward in hospital.

One day before our 22. anniversary, the day we met and have been together since then.

After 33 months of fighting with pride and positivity she decided to stop all treatments because she didn’t want to be bound in bed and not able to do anything.
5 weeks before her leaving she was at home after a week in the hospital and feeling better with confidence for the future and making plans for our garden for the next year.

The cancer has not won, because she lived longer than 80% of women with the same diagnosis and stadium.

The doctors said to me that the naturality and calmness she accepted the situation is something they see very seldom there and that I can be proud of her.

I’ve spent the last 5 days with a 2nd bed in the room on her side until she took her final breath.

I wrote about her earlier in the thread of Todd D. Bishop and can feel with his wife and have

Planning the funeral and the party she wanted for her leaving - yes a party with laughing and music.

What can we say but that news like this always sucks.

I'm sorry for your loss and I hope that the (hopefully many) good memories you have will provide some comfort in your time of grief.

Thank you for feeling comfortable enough to include us...

Take care of yourself and come back when you're able.

My deepest consolences at the loss of your wife....

Back
Top Bottom