I Lost my wife last night

Yeah, that’s the part about getting old that I hate the most. I can handle being fatter and uglier and slowing down and having everything hurt all the time. I knew that stuff was coming.
I wasn’t ready to outlive everyone I cared about.
I'm so sorry for your loss Xrocker..... All i can think to say is that you had a very special wife, that gave you the room and support to follow music wholeheartedly. That kind of wife would want you to dive even deeper into your music now! Maybe you can write and express, let out the pain, through your music. What would any of us do without music? Personally, music has taught me more than i could ever sing in a lifetime.

Two songs came to mind as i read your initial post: "magic power", and "fight the good fight" by Triumph
May God be with you, and strengthen you, so you may stand tall again.

Hey brother,
Just checking in to see how you're making out. Just had a feeling come over me to reach out. Hope you see this. And I hope it's getting easier...
Tom
Hey TSJMajesty and everyone else.
Thanks for checking in. It’s nice to know that someone is thinking about me.

Its kind of been me against the world these last few weeks. My wife’s daughter, who had been in this house twice in the 24 years we were together, had her mother sign a will. I stepped out for a couple hours and they did this behind my back.

Now the daughter, her cop husband and two bratty daughters are here taking everything they want. They don’t care if it’s mine, her mothers, or anything we acquired during our time together.

Their attitude is that they own the house and everything in it and I am merely in the way.

I have a lawyer, but it just suck having to fight this out now when I should be grieving.

Its kind of been me against the world these last few weeks. My wife’s daughter, who had been in this house twice in the 24 years we were together, had her mother sign a will. I stepped out for a couple hours and they did this behind my back.

Now the daughter, her cop husband and two bratty daughters are here taking everything they want. They don’t care if it’s mine, her mothers, or anything we acquired during our time together.

Their attitude is that they own the house and everything in it and I am merely in the way.

I have a lawyer, but it just suck having to fight this out now when I should be grieving.
That's terrible man... All the best.

That sucks brother. Vultures and horrible human beings come out when someone passes.

Best of luck

Last edited:
That's horrible. Sure sucks to have to deal with that, especially when you're dealing with your wife's passing.

Parasites!

may you find the strength to overcome the challenges that face you during this difficult time.

I hope you are managing to find peace & solace somewhere in your life.

What goes around, comes around, so they'll get their turn.

Onward & Upward you go bro!

I will never understand why people act this way.
Sorry for you.
I can imagine that in this sitatuon you had other things in mind and need your energy for yourself to handle the loss instead of spending it on such unneccessary stuff, caused by others.

It's been 8 months since my wife passed away After over 30 years together. I'm still absolutely crushed Hardest thing I've ever been through in my life. It's hard enough to deal with all this without family members coming and trying to screw things over When they weren't there when your spouse is Sif your spouse is sick or is having troubles for years and years and years ,don't even come visit Until they pass away and then everybody wants something that's not theirs

It's been 8 months since my wife passed away After over 30 years together. I'm still absolutely crushed Hardest thing I've ever been through in my life. It's hard enough to deal with all this without family members coming and trying to screw things over When they weren't there when your spouse is Sif your spouse is sick or is having troubles for years and years and years ,don't even come visit Until they pass away and then everybody wants something that's not theirs
Hey boardwlk17,
So sorry to hear what you’ve been going through. I can definitely relate. It’s been one month for me. I keep waiting for the tide to stop coming in but I’m still aimlessly treading water.

It just sucks shopping and cooking for one. I still haven’t been able to go to any of our favorite restaurants. Hardest part is not being able to call her in the middle of the night and talk about how my show went.

I hope you keep playing and find some solace in music and playing your guitar. I truly believe that is one of the primary reasons that music exits.

You just have to keep moving forward, I still break down almost every day. You see a picture or smell something That reminds you of your wife. I try and keep myself busy It will get a little easier everyday I hope

So sorry, guys. I can’t imagine.

At work there is a new gal who’s husband has had cancer for six years and is nearing the end. She is so strong, keeping the best attitude she can. I feel so badly for her and for all who have lost loved ones. Know that others care about you (even strangers) and acknowledge your pain. We are all in this together.

Back
Top Bottom