I Lost my wife last night

Hey Raccoon, so sorry to hear about your wife . I wish you both the best of luck.
Be sure and ask your wife’s doctors to biopsy her tumor and do a STRATA test on it. That will determine if she is a candidate for any genetically targeted treatment for her. There are more of those treatments available than ever before.

It takes a real man for a musician to take the responsibility for raising an instant family. I know your wife knows that you will always be there for her and the kids.
Many thanks,
we will have an appointment at competence center 350 km from our home with very experienced mediciners and so we are confident to get an approriate therapy for her.
We know several other women who have been there and lived for many years or still alive with the same diagnosis as my wife.

And my respect that despite the circumstances you have words and tipps for my wife and me.

View attachment 86195
After a horrific five year battle with cancer my life partner is finally out of pain.

She walked in to one of my shows 24 years ago and we’ve been together ever since.we never saw the point of a formal ceremony but we shared all of life’s ups and downs and were as there for each other as much as any couple could ever be.

Its a rare thing to find someone who could put up with a music obsessed musician for 24 years. I know it wasn’t easy.

I could always call her in the middle of the night to talk about how my show went. I’m going to miss that.

Love you babe! I’ve lost my anchor and I’m so lost without you.

I am so sorry to hear this. She sounded wonderful. Sending healing vibes your way.

I'm really sorry to hear this and I'm glad you found someone special. Wish there was something to make things easier. Best wishes

This is very sad, I cannot imagine what pain you must be going through. Sending you and your family my wishes and prayers.

View attachment 86195
After a horrific five year battle with cancer my life partner is finally out of pain.

She walked in to one of my shows 24 years ago and we’ve been together ever since.we never saw the point of a formal ceremony but we shared all of life’s ups and downs and were as there for each other as much as any couple could ever be.

Its a rare thing to find someone who could put up with a music obsessed musician for 24 years. I know it wasn’t easy.

I could always call her in the middle of the night to talk about how my show went. I’m going to miss that.

Love you babe! I’ve lost my anchor and I’m so lost without you.
Condolences to you and your family..

Back
Top Bottom