I know it's been asked-but AX8-

We have got to be close.

its going to be interesting this weekend, you will have the Axe-8, Helix, and whatever else is new at the Amp show this weekend, I bet we will know more by then, if not by Oct 1st.

Do you know if there are any websites that report from the amp show? :)

I feel like today might come and pass with no news... then again, because Cliff himself mentioned Oct 1st, he might feel obligated to post a price, even if they aren't officially for sale yet... we will see!

I feel like today might come and pass with no news... then again, because Cliff himself mentioned Oct 1st, he might feel obligated to post a price, even if they aren't officially for sale yet... we will see!

Well, I remember during Axe-fest a couple years ago, they announced Cab lab during the show, so it's a possibility it drops on Saturday the 3rd, who knows. All I know is I can't wait to get there on Saturday to check it out. When Cliff said he might show other stuff not mentioned before, that got me interested as well. I love the thought of this Company. A small company that's growing for all the right reasons.

Agreed. Wish I could go too - have fun for all of us, lol

Ha, will do. I will take some video. I'm just not sure, when I will be able to upload it and post it. I'm glad I decided to go, my wife decided to come with me as well, she usually gracefully declines.

Back
Top Bottom