I know it's been asked-but AX8-

Maybe it's going to go up first come/first served versus a wait list when FAS is ready to unleash it...

Well according to the previous posts from Cliff, at the latest they'll be for sale "ONE WEEK FROM TODAY"!!!!!!!!!!

I'm sure we'll hear a lot this weekend from the expo or whatever it is that they are going from on the 3rd-4th.

OK, that was from April 23rd... Not sure how "We are aiming for an October 1 release." became "at the latest they'll be for sale "ONE WEEK FROM TODAY"!!!!!!!!!!"

It's the internet. People can post whatever they want as fact. Sarcasm alert, but it's true.

OK, that was from April 23rd... Not sure how "We are aiming for an October 1 release." became "at the latest they'll be for sale "ONE WEEK FROM TODAY"!!!!!!!!!!"
I think you're mixing up a post about the AX8 and another one about a certain Line 6 product.

I really need the price on this.... to many killer guitars deals are coming my way and i have some money saved for the AX8, but there are two guitars that need that extra cash im saving..... if i had the price i could make some financial movements.... hate when this happens.

I really need the price on this.... to many killer guitars deals are coming my way and i have some money saved for the AX8, but there are two guitars that need that extra cash im saving..... if i had the price i could make some financial movements.... hate when this happens.

We have got to be close.

its going to be interesting this weekend, you will have the Axe-8, Helix, and whatever else is new at the Amp show this weekend, I bet we will know more by then, if not by Oct 1st.

Back
Top Bottom