I knocked the DUST off of her today!!!

GuitarDojo

Oh Yea!!!!

LANEYVH100R.jpg

Cool. Any crackle or other funkiness from sitting for so long?
My poor Recto just looks cool now days.

Nice amp! I had a G100H half stack, I think thats what it was about the same time period early 90's... it had the toroidal transformer in it great amp if i recall it had a really nice smooth distortion great for classic rock tones.

I'm selling my VH100 at the moment. I just don't get to use it anymore. Every gig seems to involve flying these days! Great sounds, but always very noisy... more than a few soundmen have commented on it. :eek:

Steve.

I'm selling my VH100 at the moment. I just don't get to use it anymore. Every gig seems to involve flying these days! Great sounds, but always very noisy... more than a few soundmen have commented on it. :eek:

Steve.

We used to joke that this was an amp built for stadium tours. My only complaint was it went to 1 to Eleven there was no in between. I had a THD Hotplate for a while but was too much to lug around.< The I got a Prochecy power amp and 2x12 > Line 6 POD pro > Axe Standard then the rest is history. I'll never let this go, it was my first half stack. I sold it to a student once in 1999 and bought it back 6 months later for a fraction of the cost. (they quit playing)

We used to joke that this was an amp built for stadium tours. My only complaint was it went to 1 to Eleven there was no in between. I had a THD Hotplate for a while but was too much to lug around.< The I got a Prochecy power amp and 2x12 > Line 6 POD pro > Axe Standard then the rest is history. I'll never let this go, it was my first half stack. I sold it to a student once in 1999 and bought it back 6 months later for a fraction of the cost. (they quit playing)

BTW, so finally, how about the wife once you got the dust of your amp ? :))). Got no guitar amp nor speaker left at house - sold everything - but kept my wife, the kids and the axe fx (plus the car, the cat and the house) !!!

I ran a Laney AOR Pro 100 stack for years. That's one amp I regret selling even though I wouldn't want to lug it around now. Awesome sound and plenty of power. I believe those cabs could've withstood a Mac truck running over them.

Back
Top Bottom