I just want to know how many Fractal Users in Florida !???

Hey folks,

let me introduce myself first. My name is Andrew and I live in Melbourne, Florida, so I wanted to know how many Fractal users here in Florida (Orlando, Tampa, Miami, Cocoa, etc) I just wanted to know, if somebody here, near with me, then we can meet each other and make gear talk about Fractal, especially Fractal Axe FX II because that's the only Fractal that I had :mrgreen :mrgreen :mrgreen :mrgreen.

Cheers all

I think that was that far because here, I don't have any car to be able get there

I've just finished record this one, hope you enjoy, indeed, Fractal AXE badaasss! :D :D :D

Without a car mentioning Orlando, Tampa ect are all way to far too. You'd pretty much have to stick to just Melbourne

Without a car mentioning Orlando, Tampa ect are all way to far too. You'd pretty much have to stick to just Melbourne

Well, I'm kinda new here in Melbourne, yeah it's really boring stuffs here. I wish I could move on to Orlando, but I couldn't. November 3rd I will test my Fractal for my performance in Sanford, FL.

Well, I'm kinda new here in Melbourne, yeah it's really boring stuffs here. I wish I could move on to Orlando, but I couldn't. November 3rd I will test my Fractal for my performance in Sanford, FL.

You are near Daytona and there is def a music scene in Daytona. I don't know what is going on in Melbourne these days but if there is a music scene in Daytona then I would bet there is one in Melbourne too.

smiley-greet024.gif

Nope, I'm bloody miles away

Yo yo guys, I'm shocked that there are so many Fractal users here in Florida.... especially near my place!!! Great !!! I'm really excited to know that !!

1) Clearwater - yeah I've heard there is great guitar competition that held by Sam Ash !
2) Jacksonville - yeah, you rocks guy there ! I wanted to go there !!! some of people here said that Jacksonville has a lot of great musicians there!
3) Centra FL, Sarasota - You have good and really big stuff universities there, rather than mine in FIT, Melbourne, I wish I could go there too :)D :D)
4) Tampa- Oh yeah! say it again, Tampa ! wohooo, 3 hours driving, but you have so much fun there in Tampa (to be honest, I like Tampa rather than Miami !!!, not to crowd, but not to boring like my place :D :D)
5) Stuart- I wish I can go there !!! I haven't gone there before !! I would be very happy if I just go there and find some fractal users to share any experiences with them !

In sum, it is actually good idea to bring Axe Fest or meeting here !!! Wooohooo, Florida, because you know, in here, we got Jem Fest, and I think they often have had that events for several times.

Last edited:
Sarasota here, but I lived in Melbourne for 12 years before I moved here. Melbourne is beautiful (beach and TWO rivers), but yeah, not a lot going on.

Back
Top Bottom