I Just Swirled My Jackson (Video Inside)

Holy shite, how cool is that..?
blink.gif

In complete honesty, it's not a finish I'd go for personally, but fair play!
thumbsup.gif

Thanks guys :D

I'll be putting up the video for the head stock swirl soon as well. I dare say that went a bit smoother.

This process is pretty addicting. Once you do it, you start thinking of a bunch of stuff that you want to swirl. I think I might do my hockey helmet :roll

Shredology: Somewhat. Lots of dudes do it, but it's relatively new thing for most of the guys doing it (within the last decade). It's really gained popularity in the last several years.

Check out theswirling.net for more details. I also posted a more in depth progress on sevenstring.org here. MrDean2005 has some KILLER vids on youtube that really helped me, with technique.

Also, I'm here if you need any help/coaching/formulas. I'm no pro, but I've got some knowledge from learning things the hard way.

Shredology: Somewhat. Lots of dudes do it, but it's relatively new thing for most of the guys doing it (within the last decade). It's really gained popularity in the last several years.

Check out theswirling.net for more details. I also posted a more in depth progress on sevenstring.org here. MrDean2005 has some KILLER vids on youtube that really helped me, with technique.

Also, I'm here if you need any help/coaching/formulas. I'm no pro, but I've got some knowledge from learning things the hard way.

Thanks. I have a Warmoth project that is screaming for this.

That came out great....love to see the pics of it all back together! Looks nice.... I have watched a few of these vids many a time and always wanted to do my old Ibanez RG570...Vai Style lol.
Nice work ;)

I've been watching these swirl videos on and off for the last ten years. I have a JEM DNA 2000 that started my fascination with swirls. You did a nice job, kudos to you.

Back
Top Bottom