AFIII I Just Play #12 - Fender Twin Rvb + Ambiance FX + Looper - One take 😊🎸

NDESMAREST

Experienced

🇺🇸 A "live" take with the beautiful Ibanez AS83-STE and its Super 58 pickups. For the sound, one of the Fender Twin Reverb models of the Axe-Fx III with the Looper and some ambient effects.
🇫🇷 Une prise “live” avec la belle Ibanez AS83-STE et ses micros Super 58. Pour le son, un des modèles Fender Twin Reverb de l’Axe-Fx III avec le Looper et des effets d’ambiance.

🇺🇸 A "live" take with the beautiful Ibanez AS83-STE and its Super 58 pickups. For the sound, one of the Fender Twin Reverb models of the Axe-Fx III with the Looper and some ambient effects.
🇫🇷 Une prise “live” avec la belle Ibanez AS83-STE et ses micros Super 58. Pour le son, un des modèles Fender Twin Reverb de l’Axe-Fx III avec le Looper et des effets d’ambiance.

Absolutely beautiful @NDESMAREST fine picking and tone. Love your videos very nice 😃

Great as always !

I’m not sure if people realize it but you have released a lot of amazing presets and posted them on AxeChange.

I actually was looking a quick and easy acoustic guitar patch last night and found your Beethoven patch which has a great acoustic scene.

thank you !

Back
Top Bottom