I just counted the presets on Axechange!!

I was sittin' here in front of the old boob tube and was always wondering how many presets were on
the Axechange website,so I counted them. I know it's not earth shattering news :eek: but what the hey.....

the answer is 374 give or take a few.

I say let's get a thousand by 2009!!! :) :)

There are 370 entries in the database, but that is including all the cabs, and the one U2 assortment that is a zip with multiple presets (I have to clean that up soon...). I hid the preset count when switching templates, maybe I should bring it back...

There are 521 registered users at the moment, but some of them are duplicates I think.

Lars

scarr said:
Wow. You're bored. :D

Well I had just torn myself away from my Ultra and started
watching TV but I don't have cable. :(
Lars, I think it would be cool if ou put the count back up there
for anal people like me.

i wish the site was broke out into categories.. not sure why it's all lumped together other than just getting something up quickly.

I think there should be a rating system on the site. And also some sort of genre or category.

Soon it'll be impossible to sift through 1000's of entries...

Amphibian said:
I think there should be a rating system on the site. And also some sort of genre or category.

Soon it'll be impossible to sift through 1000's of entries...

+1,000,000

+1
I think that, at least, there should be a main categorization between IRs and patches, then you can have many sub-categories but the three mains: Cleans, Crunchies and Leads or Dirties should be enough to start with

Angelo

Satangelo said:
+1
I think that, at least, there should be a main categorization between IRs and patches, then you can have many sub-categories but the three mains: Cleans, Crunchies and Leads or Dirties should be enough to start with

Angelo
There's already a "gain" parameter you can set for each patch you upload. The breakdown comes in that people have to set it, or you can't search for it.

Back
Top Bottom