I just bought fx3 and hope to get some help, thank you guys

woswoccii

Hello teachers
Can anyone tell me how to get the cool pictures on the screen?thank you very much

Attachments

• WechatIMG4.jpeg
    WechatIMG4.jpeg
    17.4 KB · Views: 102
that's the RTA block. add it anywhere in the signal path in the Layout, then select it and press Edit while in the Layout.

Wish we could set that as the default screen and it would stay active until manually exited, even when changing presets (assuming the new preset as the RTA block in the path). I'd leave it up when playing.
Been wishing for that one for a while now. Thought maybe it was coming since they found the time to do the little green knob indicators.;)

It might be one of those things that's just a bit tricky to do. Currently it works by having the function that generates the display block for the RTA draw the graph if the RTA is in your preset. To do an always on RTA just doesn't work at all like that. Feeding the data in and out and drawing it to the UI just happens at very different parts of the system. Do you always run an RTA on OUT1-4? Does that take CPU? Do you have a fallback if there's no RTA on the patch?

Without being in their codebase, I can't really guess whether it would be a simple little thing, or a somewhat large chunk of work including some nuanced design decisions.

That said, I would like the Fractal equivalent of WinAmp visualizers to display while playing :p

It might be one of those things that's just a bit tricky to do. Currently it works by having the function that generates the display block for the RTA draw the graph if the RTA is in your preset. To do an always on RTA just doesn't work at all like that. Feeding the data in and out and drawing it to the UI just happens at very different parts of the system. Do you always run an RTA on OUT1-4? Does that take CPU? Do you have a fallback if there's no RTA on the patch?

Without being in their codebase, I can't really guess whether it would be a simple little thing, or a somewhat large chunk of work including some nuanced design decisions.

That said, I would like the Fractal equivalent of WinAmp visualizers to display while playing :p

All I can hear after reading this was “Winamp. It really whips the llama’s ass!”

Back
Top Bottom