I have two frfr speakers. What are some neat ways I can leverage stereo output?

clags

As the topic says, I bought a second head rush frfr108. What are some neat ways I can leverage my new stereo output capability?

Pan the Cab IRs hard right and left. Use the pitch feature in stereo with some slight separation. Sounds fabulous!

put one speaker 10' away on either side of your ears, crank it up and use PBGas mix option and add the 2290 w/ Modulation in the delay block. Make sure all of your block paths are stereo...

I have a preset that is mono with a stereo enhancer at the end of the signal chain. Give it a 3db boost and it's great for making huge sounding solos!

I have a stupid question that’s stereo related. Does there need to be an Out 2 block at the end of the chain to hear things in stereo?

Rotary block sounds very cool in stereo!
It sounds much better in stereo. Any block that has a "stereo" variation could have phasing and cancelation happen without stereo speaker output. It sounds so nice to have two speakers pushing the sound and let it mix in the room and the listener's heads.

I've had Strymon's Lex on my analog pedal board for years because I love that sound. It worked OK into my combo, but didn't sound nearly as nice as when I'd output to two separate amps with several feet between them. That swirling as the sound bounced around the room... sublime.

It sounds much better in stereo. Any block that has a "stereo" variation could have phasing and cancelation happen without stereo speaker output. It sounds so nice to have two speakers pushing the sound and let it mix in the room and the listener's heads.

I've had Strymon's Lex on my analog pedal board for years because I love that sound. It worked OK into my combo, but didn't sound nearly as nice as when I'd output to two separate amps with several feet between them. That swirling as the sound bounced around the room... sublime.
It's glorious with IEMs ;)

Back
Top Bottom