Bug? I have to "double click" to get my patches right....

Hi Fractal communities!

I'm going to explain my bug clear as possible... Sometimes, when I change presets with the MFC, the new patch I'm selecting does not sound at the first click. I ear my patch very low and then repress on the pedalboard to get it right. It happens not all the time and not in the same patch all the time. It starts doing this since my last update of the firmare 9 and 2.15...

Someone had the same problem and find the problem?

Thanks

Happymanpv

I have had the same problem, running 9.02. Also, it seems like any effects (phaser) are bypassed. I thought it was somehow engaging the global bypass. It is not constant or reproducible.
Same situation - not always and not even on the same patch. Started after upgrading to 9.02.

May or may not have anything to do with it but check you bank size on MFC.... Or just flip between preset/song/set mode and back to your original config, that will reset the bank size for you.

I have the same problem, but I am using v10. I changed banks, stepped on a patch and no sound. I selected a different patch and then re-selected the original and I could hear it.

I have the same problem, but I am using v10. I changed banks, stepped on a patch and no sound. I selected a different patch and then re-selected the original and I could hear it.

Same here also on FW10. I haven't discovered any way of reproduce it so I could isolate a bug issue. To be continued I guess...

btw, i never experienced it on FW9.02

Back
Top Bottom