I Have My Window Open

Status
Not open for further replies.
Climate change really frightens me. At least where I live in Germany we didn‘t have one single snow flake in this winter so far, instead winter has become this strange autumn/spring mishmash in the last couple of years. And still I meet a lot of people who are strangely delighted hat there are no winters anymore. I can‘t stand those people.

70 degrees and sunny here in Southeast Virginia...love a nice winter day. A few more weeks and I will get to experience the Florida Keys in Winter. Can't wait, as it's been on my bucket list for 50 years now!

Supposed to get back into the 20’s next week here in NYC, which is the normal low range for January. Last February it got down to 0F and my pipes froze in the basement, luckily they did not burst and I was able to wrap them in a heating element.

In southern Indian cities they have recently succeeded in reducing smog, only to find out the smog/particulate matter was probably deflecting some of the radiated heat from the sun back up into the atmosphere. Now it’s a few degrees hotter there than when there was lots of smog...

AZ has been pretty cool this winter.

Supposedly the volcano in the Phillipines is going to extend that a bit. Ran the a/c in the car today on the way to the guitar shop and back....

Last edited:
Gorgeous day here in Asheville; low to mid 60's and sunny. Went for a nice long walk on one of the trails down by the Arboretum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom