I Have My Window Open

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's 12* here in Minnesota. For this time a year, that's actually not that bad. We're usually in the zero to negatives in January. Luckily we've been far below what I expected for snowfall. But, I still have this gut feeling we're going to get bent and hammered in February and March with it.

At 48, I still can't figure out why I haven't found at least a temperate climate to live in. I love the summers here. Loathe the winters.

I'd love to be able to have my windows open right now.

Saturday, Jan 11, 2020: +12 degrees C and 70 mm of rain.
Sunday, Jan 12, 2020: -8 degrees C and 4-5 cm of layered ice, sleet and snow!

Bizarre winter! It's at least the fourth complete thaw we've had.

I’m in Florida and have the AC cranked, 85 and humid.... in January.... not cool

we are supposed to have a month or two where it’s nice to be outside in exchange for the awful summers lol
Yep, I’m in Florida as well, and it’s gonna be in the mid 70’s to low 80’s for the next week. Seems pretty warm for January, even for us.

I'm in MA, and between the rain and the thaw it's like walking on pudding out there. I'm glad it's going to freeze tonight.

It was 74 in the house this am. I had to turn my pellet stove off. Love this weather! Mid January in New England??? What?

The weather has definitely been crazy this winter. It was 70 here yesterday in the Pittsburgh, PA region. I was doing some heavy cleaning around the house and at one point I had to turn on the AC to get rid of the humidity. It’s back near freezing temps today. My sinuses are loving it.

When I was a kid we had 30-50 cm of snow in winter.
A few years ago, I remember a big walk with my children, it was Christmas and we were in t-shirts...

Same in southern germany. I was out only with a tshirt the last few days. Ok, I like the cold, but still!

But that's just weather, climate change is an invention of the chinese... :rolleyes: For those who don't get it, I'm being sarcastic!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom