I have been on waiting list since October

Walter B

I have been on the waiting List Since October and I got the Confirmed Email But I have not heard anything Since
Anyone else been waiting that Long .I am in the USA

There is no stock due to the global chip shortage.

The wait-list is still processing people from the first day (8/27) as far as I remember.

It has been paused for some time...

th.jpg

Got my waitlist email confirmation on Aug 27th, 2:42 EST. Got my purchase invitation on Oct 12th. I received my FM9 on Oct 26th. I actually remember thinking that was such a loooong wait:cool:

Guess I got lucky to be early on the list and only had a five-week wait or so... if that.

My best friend has a III and got on the list for the 9 two weeks after I got on... and he's still waiting. Amazing that such a little time as a couple weeks causes such a difference.

I’m in the uk so I expect the waitlist to only begin once you lot over there have sorted yourselves out.
Actually the delay has been a blessing in disguise, my speakers blew in January and I went for a £1000 upgrade, then my car needed sorting for £1200 , not to mention I had to buy a £400 monitor for my new £4000 MacBook Pro and we are going to have a hell of a year in terms of economy’s….

TV manufacturers buy thousands or millions of chips at a time. Fractal doesn’t. Guess who gets first crack at whatever chips are available. ;)
But chips for MI is only a small part of the supply chain shortage. Everything from building materials to food products are in short supply. I just find it interesting that televisions, even though practically none are made in the US and have to be imported, are not in short supply.;)

But chips for MI is only a small part of the supply chain shortage. Everything from building materials to food products are in short supply. I just find it interesting that televisions, even though practically none are made in the US and have to be imported, are not in short supply.;)
I think it’s not all that surprising that chips made in Asia are more available to manufacturers in Asia.

I'm pretty sure I got my invite a few days before the halt announcement, thankfully. Good things come to those who wait and the FM9 is very, very worth the wait.

I also hear these units are known as the "Pre-shortage" FM9, with the better chips that have the higher crunch values?

I'm pretty sure I got my invite a few days before the halt announcement, thankfully. Good things come to those who wait and the FM9 is very, very worth the wait.

I also hear these units are known as the "Pre-shortage" FM9, with the better chips that have the higher crunch values?

Duh, vintage = better.

:sleepy:
So, now you're telling me that after I've waited a year, MY FM9 isn't going to be as good as the first few sent out last September???!!!!!

AARRRRGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Good Grief, Charley Brown!!!

Back
Top Bottom