• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

I have a weakness for Anderson's

Mitch Lavin

Phenomenal guitars! Been gigging with my Cobra S with the same color as yours since 2009. That's it in my avatar playing with Aubry O'day.

BBN

Fractal Fanatic
Me too....and your pics aren't helping!

The necks on Andersons are just amazing.

Genghis

Power User
The blue guitar in my avatar was my first Anderson, although I have been putting the pickups in guitars for a long time. Now I have three but blue is still my favorite. I may be buried with blue. :)

That one you posted Cliff is a beauty, and naturally makes all of us want yet one more Anderson!

GreatGreen

Power User
I've said it before but the best way I can describe Anderson guitars are that they're the most "mathematically perfect" playing guitars I've ever dealt with.

Top Bottom