I have a question about using my headphones

kimilhwan

1.I'm trying to use the Sennheiser HD600 directly to the front headphone plug. The Sennheiser HD600 is 600 ohms. I was told that there should be a headphone amplifier. Can I use enough performance even if I plug it into the Fractal FX3 headphone jack without a separate headphone amplifier?

2.When headphones are plugged in, output #1 becomes headphones. I'm also using monitor speakers. I want to turn off the monitor speaker when headphones are plugged in. Is there any way? Looking at The monitor speaker is an RCA type. It cannot be plugged into output 2. Plug the monitor speakers into Output 3. Sounds such as distortion of fractals cannot be applied. I just hear the raw tones. Collectively With monitor speaker. Use headphones together. how ??

I used HD650 headphones. The Axe Fx drives them fine...

Output 1 and headphones are the same.

You can use any of the Outputs, you just need to add them correctly to the grid.

If you're only hearing a dry signal you've placed it incorrectly.

Post a screenshot of what you tried.

Output 1 is a headphone. I plugged the monitor speaker into output 3 (Output 2 has no RCA terminal, only balanced terminal. My speaker is rca type) I have to use output 3 As shown in the picture in the settings. To output 3. Copy output 1 is set. This way I use only headphones for output 1 Isn't output 3 correct if only the monitor speaker can be used? There is sound from the output 3 monitor speaker. It only makes a thin sound.

Attachments

• 스크린샷 2021-01-06 오후 4.18.21.png
    스크린샷 2021-01-06 오후 4.18.21.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 32
You also have Copy Input 1... I'm not sure how both can be set, but Copy Input 1 would pass dry signal directly from Input 1 to Output 3. Turn that off.

You may need to convert from Output 2 to run your monitors. You can clone Out 1 to Out 2 and that will give you independent control of each. Otherwise outputs blocks on the grid can be used to use any output.

You may need to convert from Output 2 to run your monitors. You can clone Out 1 to Out 2 and that will give you independent control of each. Otherwise outputs blocks on the grid can be used to use any output.
He has already explained why he's not using Output 2... And he can use the Copy Output 1 on any other Output.

Depending on firmware and for ease of use, physical cable adapters could work.
Of course... But not needed in this case.

I'm not really sure how adapters or extra cables count as "ease of use"?

Plug in the cables you already have, change a global setting (that you'd similarly have to change with different cables and Output 2) and you're done. ;)

Back
Top Bottom