I have a new girlfriend and she's called Tucana

yek

Contact Fractal for your Custom Title
Tucana... :love_heart:

She has been around for a while already, but I hadn't really noticed her. Don't know why, I suppose I was drawn to the more familiar types, with some of them I have had long relationships. She did get some praise from others though. I remember someone saying she's the best.

Well, I decided to give her my attention and spend time together. And: first hands-on experiences have been great!

She's subtle, and very sensitive to my touch. Clean and sparkly, funky and has a great feel for rhythm. But not only a great body, she's bright and complex and rich on content as well.

Also important: Tucana is very easy to maintain, and consistent in her manners. She's not fuzzy and she handles everything you put before her.

Then, when the situation called for it, I brought in her sister. Wow, that one gets downright dirty, she's tight, and she can go on and on and on, growling and grinding. Smooth on the outside but exploding on the inside. And she lends herself well for some solo work too.

I think I love her (both).

Best of all: YOU can have her too. She and I do not mind. As long as you get her a cab.

Last edited:

I tried her out last night for Ted Nugent's "Hey Baby" at my band practice (tell me... why do you hang around??). I liked it!! Definitely going to give her more opportunities to serve me ;)

Reactions: yek

She has been around for a while already, but I hadn't really noticed her. Don't know why, I suppose I was drawn to the more familiar types, with some of them I have had long relationships. She did get some praise from others though. I remember someone saying she's the best.

Well, I decided to give her my attention and spend time together. And: first hands-on experiences have been great!

She's subtle, and very sensitive to my touch. Clean and sparkly, funky and has a great feel for rhythm. But not only a great body, she's bright and complex and rich on content as well.

Also important: Tucana is very easy to maintain, and consistent in her manners. She's not fuzzy and she handles everything you put before here.

Then, when the situation called for it, I brought in her sister. Wow, that one gets downright dirty, she's tight, and she can go on and on and on, growling and grinding. Smooth on the outside but exploding on the inside. And she lends herself well for some solo work too.

Best of all: YOU can have her too. She and I do not mind. As long as you get her a cab.

Tucana is my bitc# - now hands off !!!

Reactions: yek
I know her... at any party she can cut thru the mix and I like her knobs... as opposed to the 'chickenhead' knobs. Hate those.

If I was going to buy any hardware tube amp, at any price, I think it would for sure be a Carol Ann amp, the models sound amazing, and I bet the real thing as good, if not better.

Plus its really cool the builder is so open with his designs and sharing them for the Axe.

Really is great marketing having a kick ass amp modeled

Also important: Tucana is very easy to maintain, and consistent in her manners. She's not fuzzy and she handles everything you put before her.

You really shouldn't kiss and tell, you know... there's a lot of warped individuals out there. :D

If I was going to buy any hardware tube amp, at any price, I think it would for sure be a Carol Ann amp, the models sound amazing, and I bet the real thing as good, if not better.

Plus its really cool the builder is so open with his designs and sharing them for the Axe.

Really is great marketing having a kick ass amp modeled

I heard a Soldano live. It sounded beautiful. I think it was a Hot Rod 100 Plus.

Yek,

What are your Cab preferences for the Tucana? Thanks.

At the moment I'm using the latest OwnHammer MultiSpeaker IRs: EV-L (SP2 mix) and G12H Mix (SP2 mix) in a stereo cab.
Because this is close to my real 2x12 (Port City Wave, Vertical, EVM-12L + ASW KTS-70).

Last edited:
some great words here of this lovely Lady Tucana.....killing jokes !!

Anyhow, don't forget her Twin Sister CA-OD2.....this one has something very similar but might cut even a bit better through the mix.....IMHO :)

Damn.... got me wanting to go home "sick" from work to "mess around" with your girlfriend!

I've flirted with her before but never really got passed 2nd bass. I think I'm going to have to buy her dinner, get a bottle of wine and spend some quality time really getting to know her.

Back
Top Bottom