I have a guitar problem.

On things like this, I will have had it in my mind for a very long time. I will look, and look, and look. But it's like buying a house, the second you see it you go 'okay, this is it' (or falling in love if you are of the more romantic bent...)

It's always a crapshoot to buy an online guitar...how will it sound? Will we bond? Will we groove? Is it great at sexting, but lousy in person?

R

Tequila or no Tequila, small amounts or large at the end of the month it needs to be paid for so have not pulled a trigger myself and been shopping for a new guitar for quite some time, guess I just have a Tequila problem then ? 🍹

This is my spontaneous purchase yesterday. I was quietly minding my own business, when this Black Friday deal popped up from my Guitar store. My fingers must have slipped..........and well, the rest is history.

EDIT. It seems my fingers must have slipped pretty hard as I seem to have paid for next day delivery. Arrives today.
WOO HOO!!

Erm.......I mean oh dear, what a shame, never mind.

844A5A0B-4469-49FE-A9FC-0DC78743A067.jpeg

Last edited:
.... what is it with guitars ? I own a lot of guitars , and I love and play them all. By a lot , I mean probably 25. Yet , I still look at more and think about owning at least 5 more - right off the top of my head.
Nice guitar - BTW.

This is my spontaneous purchase yesterday. I was quietly minding my own business, when this Black Friday deal popped up from my Guitar store. My fingers must have slipped..........and well, the rest is history.

EDIT. It seems my fingers must have slipped pretty hard as I seem to have paid for next day delivery. Arrives today.
WOO HOO!!

Erm.......I mean oh dear, what a shame, never mind.

View attachment 75396

That is a BEAUTY!

Back
Top Bottom