I hate country.

rmp5s

Inspired
...but this is kinda country-ish for some reason. Maybe a classic-rock kinda vibe? I dunno...it's weird.

It was fun though! The number of sounds you can get out of the Axe is INSANE!!

This was only 2 presets across only 3 tracks. One is based around a Brit Super, the other based around a Blackface. I was toying with the pitch shifter on the Blackface one (the "lead" one) and I found it made a really weird...like...chorus-ish kinda sound that I thought was kind of interesting. Was DEFINITELY not what I was going for (was trying to get a more Strat-ish sound or a Polyphia kinda sound out of my beloved S-Series) but it was interesting so hey...it's all in fun. Why not? lol

(Yes, the track is called "Axe8", but it's an Axe-FX II, not an Axe8...I just name my tracks random junk and that was the button I hit.)

I'm not sure I would even think of this as near-country if you hadn't said so. Cool sound!

And yea, I'm not into country either, but I occasionally come up with songs that pretty much are country-ish.

Thanks, man!!

It wasn't blatantly country, but kinda had that vibe to me. Can't stand country. rofl

Glad you liked it, though!!

Back
Top Bottom