• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

I got to take the FM3 for a test drive this weekend

Larry, great video. What you be so kind to let us know what kind of cab IR was in use? I see it was a personal one, but based on what cab? Going to a guess a Marshall based on the background studio shot

Not that I'd be able to get anywhere near your tone haha but can still try :) thanks again

Larry Mitchell

Experienced
Larry, great video. What you be so kind to let us know what kind of cab IR was in use? I see it was a personal one, but based on what cab? Going to a guess a Marshall based on the background studio shot

Not that I'd be able to get anywhere near your tone haha but can still try :) thanks again
Yes. ITs a Marshall 4x12 Royer 121 I believe 3 inches from the edge off axis. I don't remember exactly what is inside the cabinet though.I have found a close but the low end is different is the Factory Bluddo? 212 Cab the one with the R121 on it

Hope that helps. there's not a lot done to the tones to Get this sound. :)

Top Bottom