I got the invite!!! Opted to pick up...ummm just show up?

Hmm... I'm 1:55AM 10/14.

Taking bets on how many are before me and when I will get the invite.

Congrats, BTW!

Thanks for the well wishes...my first time using / owning a Fractal piece of gear....I am beyond excited...!!!!!!

Oh boy! I sent mine around 7:00 pm on 10/13!

Same here mate, just got my invite in the last few hours. Shout out to Mark working 'round the clock just like dem Canadians do!!!! Hopefully you'll have yours soooooooooonnnnnn!!!!!

Same here mate, just got my invite in the last few hours. Shout out to Mark working 'round the clock just like dem Canadians do!!!! Hopefully you'll have yours soooooooooonnnnnn!!!!!

ibanezfreak4, thanks for the info. On the other hand, now I feel like a kid on Christmas Eve! I may not sleep tonight.
Enjoy your AX8!

Thanks for the info guys ,I am 7:29 EST stoked that perhaps by Friday I many get to order and get 2 day ship landing just before holidays

I got on within minutes of you (5:35pm), but no invite yet :-/

Be patient mate... I must've just been lucky and a part of a random crowd, we'll all get them and FAS will gladly take our digital revolution donations ;) | Hashtag GET EXCITED!!! #GetExcited!

I was 5:28pm. No invite, but I believe M@ said in another post that there were "hundreds" in the first hour. So it could still be a while-- or not. Hard to know! It's also hard to know if they've actually made it through the shadow waitlist yet. ;)

On the unofficial sheet, there's 30 people between you two. There's likely many more than that who didn't put their name on that too. Also, it's 9pm over there now...even though a firmware just came out, I'd be surprised if much was done in the way of purchase invites until tomorrow am.

All good points. Even if I ordered it today I won't get it in time for my shows next week (leaving home on Friday), and that's ok. No griping here. Perusing the manual and trying to figure out if the setup I want to use will keep me occupied. Speaking of which...if anyone cares to chime in:

I want to have the bottom four buttons control 1-4 presets and leave the four above as IA switches. Additionally, I'd like to have the hold or second strike trigger an alternate preset. Alternatively, I'd have the buttons all trigger presets and use one of the function switches as an IA reveal (basically change the page to the predetermined stomps for that patch) I used this setup with my RJM and AXE FX II and it worked great. From what I'm reading, this is very do-able.

Back
Top Bottom