I got my axefx2 today amd I have no clue how to export a patch.

Larcher

Inspired
I'm trying to export a patch from my axefx2 to my computer, so I can upload it in axe-edit. Would there be a quicker way to do this? Like say, going straight from the axe to axe-edit ?

If you have the II and Axe-Edit hooked up and working Axe-Edit is the tool you USE to transfer everything. Simply click on the Axe-Manage button and you will be able to move around your presets between the Axe and your computer with great ease. It's very versatile. You can and most likely will also be using Axe-Edit for any firmware upgrades. Just consider Axe-Edit as your file manager between your Axe and computer. And hopefully with 6.0 coming out soon, you will be able to add the MFC-101 to the picture!

Now with that said, if you want to just simply see your patch in Axe-Edit, no transfering is needed. You simply make the II the source in Axe-Edit and all the presets in the II are at your disposal for viewing and editing. After editing you can save them back to the II or transfer them to any folder you wish on your PC for backup purposes.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom